To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I make a return?
• Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start;
• Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return;
• You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved;
• The receipt obtained from the post office or courier used is the proof of the posting date, so please keep it.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
The items must be:
• in an impeccable state and contain original labels;
• unwashed and unworn;
• in their original packaging.
Please note that earrings, face masks, customised or made to order items are not returnable! We also won’t accept unsealed products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons (e.g., underwear and swimwear with removed hygiene stickers).
Are there any charges for return?
• You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping, unless you paid your order via PayPal - you might in that case be eligible for free returns*;
• If you have ordered products from a few different Sellers, you have to return the products to each Seller separately and, as a result, this will incur multiple shipping costs;
• Please note that we cannot be held responsible if a package goes missing, therefore, we recommend using a recorded delivery service.
*consult https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns to find out more!
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed. Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment within 7 days after the seller received your item(s). Where this is not possible, we will issue a credit note to use online.